POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : TV commercial : TV commercial Server Time
28 Jul 2024 20:28:46 EDT (-0400)
  TV commercial
From: Greg M  Johnson
Date: 17 Sep 1998 18:16:46
Message: <36017CF9.A5430664@aol.com>
What would it take to make a TV commerical that would be accepted by a
local TV station?

As my skill at POV-Ray and Bryce improves, I imagine that some day soon
I could make a TV commercial.   Has anyone ever done this?  I imagine I
could easily get a series of 800X600  TGA files but suspect that the TV
format is beyond my reach.

I suppose the process could be as simple as emailing an MPEG file to the
station or as difficult as requiring  $10k of recording equipment and a
video format beyond the reach of freeware.

_________
Greg M. Johnson
gregj56590:-)@aol.com
"Volunteer firefighters is fine, ma'am, but don't tell me there ain't
nobody burnin' in that buildin'," said the Fire Cheif to the Libertarian
Lady.